Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thing #7

The article I read for the Wikipedia challenge Thing #7 was on my favorite mouth watering and delicious topic... You guessed it . The LOBSTER. I found the article was a bit one sided and swayed towards the American lobster. But having said that I did find the article contained good facts . I am not sure If I would solely rely on the article for school projects as there are more reliable sources available. I am of the opinion that as more people find their way manipulating Wikipedia, there is more room for error and unreliability.

1 comment:

dogs&cats said...

I couldn't agree with you more about the increasing room for error as more people access a file.
Also, swayed towards the American lobster eh??? Obviously, a bias
as I would stack our delicious maritime lobsters against any in the world!! I do know that some people have a real preference for lobster caught in colder waters. At home, in New Brunswick, many prefer the cold water Bay of Fundy lobsters to the those caught in the warmer waters of Shediac Bay, etc. Personally I new met a lobster I didn't enjoy!